Thursday, July 28, 2011

Bring on the Hot Sauce

Ok guys so if you know me you know that I love my food with a little kick.  Well I also love me some bacon.  So when I found a Bacon Hot Sauce I was like OMG!!!!!   Well needless to say Mrs. Bitch  was a little iffy about trying it, but that ain't never stopped me before.  So as soon as the Bacon Hot Sauce got in the house I cracked it open and gave it a taste.   Let me just start by saying that this shit had some great flavors.  It starts out with a real calm  bacon flavor with just the right amount of smokiness.  And then out of no where 
That is the only way I can describe what happened in my mouth.  It felt like it was in an old super hero movie and I had just got punched in the face.  It was one of the greatest tastes I have had in a hot sauce in a long time.  The best part is that it just gives the right flavor to ketchup and to bbq sauce.  Goes well on just about everything I have tried it on.  Lets just say I cant wait to order my next batch.You can order some at http://www.baconhotsauce.com/collections/all

No comments:

Post a Comment