Tuesday, July 12, 2011

First rant for yall

So the wife asked me to go to this horrible site called Vocalpoint.com and sign up.  So being the good husband that I try to be I go and try to sing up this is what it says after the first page of signing up and I quote,

"Thanks for your inquiry into Vocalpoint. Unfortunately, we are only accepting new members who meet specific requirements. The information and content that Vocalpoint provides is tailored to specific groups of women, and we do not want to send you things that may not be of interest to you."
     Well damn if it did not interest me why the hell would i request to join.  I hate websites that say you have to be this demo in order to get in.  We say we will not be sexist and that we are all equal but I guess that only works one way don't it.  Don't get me wrong I am not hating on women by any stretch of the imagination but I think its bullshit that we only recognize stay at home MOMS but not stay at home DADS.  This is just like being white and trying to get into the NAACP but i don't even want to get started on that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment