Friday, July 29, 2011

Fawk You Friday


Ok assholes Mrs. Bitch has told me to do this so here it goes.  Just want to say fawk you to the idiots in my unit who think I aint hurt.  A fawk you to all my old friends who have dropped off the face of the earth.  Fawk you to my daughters mom who still wont let me see her after 3 years.  And a big ol fawk you to ESPN and ABC who did not have the X-Games on in English.  Oh hell ya they had it on deportes and depotes HD but none that speak English how much bull shit is that.  Now if you have read my sea world rant you know how I fell about this topic so you may want to go check that one out.

2 comments:

  1. My four year old son will gladly jump on your bandwagon. We just had a non-English speaking issue too...he didn't take it so well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sick Mrs. Bitch on them if they are giving you shit. She will straighten them out in one fell swoop.

    ReplyDelete